My History With Technology

While using TimelineJS I feel like I can use it with my future students. For one, I’m still not the best at computers and other forms of technologies. Since I grew up in the Technology Age, I can’t imagine what it will become in the next few years. Helping the kids learn, while using something that they genuinely enjoy, is the easiest and best way to teach them. Throughout a Social Studies course they will have to make a timeline and TimelineJS would be the easiest way to do so for me and them.

2 thoughts on “My History With Technology

1. My high school used Schoology too. It is like Facebook, but used to connect educators to their students. I loved using it, because it kept me updated on events, assignments, etc. I did not know you could use schoology for an online class.

2. I’ve never heard of Schoology, but it sounds very interesting and helpful. It’s cool to look at everyone else’s timelines and see how different our backgrounds with technology can be, but at the same time, they can be quite similar. I didn’t have my first laptop until I graduated either.